These links are provided to assist you in finding grief support and information related to plane crashes. If you cannot find what you are looking for, or if you have any comments, suggestions, or inquiries, e-mail the Board at: email@example.com.
Grief, Bereavement, Healing
- AirCraft Casualty Emotional Support Services (ACCESS)
- Compassionate Friends
- American Red Cross
- Other places to find help:
- Religious Organizations
- Regional Mental Health Agency – this agency can assist you in finding a list of qualified bereavement specialists or agencies to contact
- Local Hospitals
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
The NTSB can provide updates regarding crash investigations, airline problems, and safety enhancements. For information on a specific accidents go to Aviation and Accident Synopsis. This gives descriptions of more than 37,000 aviation accidents.
National Transportation Safety Board
490 L’Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC 20594
Phone: (202) 314-6000
- Federal Aviation Administration
The FAA can provide information on news releases, changes to airline procedures, and safety enhancements.
Federal Aviation Administration
800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20591
Phone: (800) 255-1111